Babyminder® Horizontal & Vertical Baby Changing Tables
Safe & secure. For a cleaner, changing world.
Installing a Babyminder® changing table provides parents with a safe, convenient and hygienic baby changing facility in away from home locations.
Providing baby change facilities is now considered to be of equal importance as the provision of other essential hygiene facilities.
Testing and Certification
EN12221-2:2008 Changing units for domestic use – Safety requirements – Test methods
CEN TR13387: 2004 (also formed part of the testing standard)
FD 91-1292-21/12/1991 Safety of child care articles
EN71-3 Accordance of chemical properties of materials
Additional Requirements: EN1729-2 (2006),EN15372 (2008)
Developed to verify strength & appropriateness for use, built from standards applicable to furniture designed for non-domestic use.
- Compact ultra slim profile.
- Heavy-duty integral moulded hinges for strength & safety.
- Gas-strut dampened for controlled & safe opening/closing.
- Easy load integral moulded dual liner dispensers, fully encapsulated for hygiene assurance.
- Twin integral moulded bag hooks for convenience.
- Large radius internal contours for comfort and safety.
- Unique single action retaining strap fastener.
- Private labelling facility.
Send us an Enquiry
More Products in Infant Care